Today we went to Erin’s weekly check up to see how Judah is progressing. Last night Erin began having some contractions so we were concerned that we might end up delivering tonight. Dr. Smith verified that Erin has been having contractions, but things have not progressed enough to have the c-section yet. Judah might not arrive until his due date on the 19th, but could come any moment too. So, we are back home tonight waiting to see what happens!